Discover the Magic of Dubai - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Dubai is a contemporary and sophisticated city that has risen from the Arabian desert with big dreams and ambitions. It's an extraordinary destination in the United Arab Emirates with enormous shopping malls, some of the world's tallest skyscrapers, and the biggest man-made islands.
Over the years, Dubai has become one of the most prominent and sought-after tourist destinations globally, attracting visitors from all corners of the world. The city is full of vitality and positive vibes, whether you're witnessing spectacular fireworks displays or exploring local markets.
Moreover, Dubai's bustling and lively souks offer visitors an authentic taste of old Dubai and a chance to bargain for souvenirs for themselves or loved ones back home. Plan your next trip to Dubai at the charming Landmark Hotel, where you can indulge in a luxurious stay at affordable prices.
Duration: 2 Nights and 3 Days
Package Price: 84500BDT
Onward to Journey:
Flight Dhaka to Dubai from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport
Check In to the Hotel. Landmark Grand Hotel (4 Star)- Room Category Standard Double
Free Day in Dubai
Check Out from Hotel Dubai. Flight Dubai to Dhaka from Dubai International Airport
- Return Air Ticket (Dhaka-Dubai-Dhaka) with all applicable taxes
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin or Single share basis
- Buffet Breakfast
- Airport – Hotel – Airport Return Transfer.
Package Doesn't Include:
- Use of a vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Personal expenses and Tips for guide(s) and driver(s)
- Early check-in or late check-out cost at the resort(s)/hotel(s)
- Any kind of water sport/activity, porters at airports and hotels, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, etc.
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
To cancel a tour, please send an email to email@example.com with the tour booking ID and details of the cancellation. The time of sending the email will be considered as the time of cancellation. The email will be considered as the final application for cancellation. Please note that a phone call to the Travel Bangladesh hotline number or any other team member of Travel Bangladesh will not be considered as a request for cancellation.
The following refund policy applies to bookings that are canceled:
-Full refund if the booking is canceled at least seven (7-15) days prior to the start of the experiences/tours.
-Eighty percent (80%) refund if the booking is canceled five (5-7) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-Fifty percent (50%) refund if the booking is canceled one to three (3) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than fourty-eight (48) hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
Please note that all refunds, if applicable, will be processed within seven (7) working days.