Egypt Tour: Pyramids, Nile Cruise, Aswan, Abu Simbel, Luxor & Alexandria - 8 Nights and 9 Days
This itinerary outlines a tour of Egypt's most famous landmarks and cities. The tour starts with a visit to the Pyramids and Old Cairo, followed by an evening dinner on a Nile Cruise. The next day, the tour flies to Aswan to explore the city and its sights. The tour also includes a visit to the famous Abu Simbel temple before transferring to Luxor. In Luxor, the tour visits the Valley of Kings, Luxor, and Karnak Temple. The tour then flies back to Cairo and concludes with a day trip to Alexandria. This tour offers a comprehensive overview of some of Egypt's most iconic landmarks and cities.
Duration: Eight Nights and Nine Days
Package Price: 98000BDT
Upon your arrival at Cairo airport, you will be greeted by our representative who will be holding a sign with your name. They will escort you to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay in Cairo.
After breakfast, your guide will pick you up from your hotel for a tour of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. You'll also visit the Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple of Chephren, and the Step Pyramid of Zoser. The tour ends with a visit to Memphis to see the Statue of Ramses II. You'll then return to your hotel for an overnight stay in Cairo.
After breakfast, visit the Egyptian Museum to see the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world, including Tutankhamen's treasure. Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, Citadel of Salah El-Din, Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church, and Synagogue before heading to the Bazaars. Enjoy a Dinner Nile cruise with tanoura show and belly dancing in the evening. Stay overnight in Cairo.
Transfer to Cairo Airport for a flight to Aswan, where a tour guide will take you to visit the High Dam, Temple of Philae, and Unfinished Obelisk. Afterwards, explore a traditional Nubian Village before returning to your hotel for an overnight stay in Aswan.
Depart by A/C vehicle to Abu Simbel to visit the colossal Temple of Abu Simbel built by Ramses II. Then visit the nearby small Temple of the King's wife Nefertari before returning to Aswan and continuing by A/C vehicle to Luxor. Overnight stay in Luxor.
After breakfast, visit the Valley of the Kings and enter 3 tombs. Then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and take a photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple before returning to your hotel for an overnight stay in Luxor.
Transfer to Luxor Airport after breakfast for a flight to Cairo, then transfer to your hotel for an overnight stay in Cairo.
After breakfast, take a 3-hour land trip to Alexandria to visit Pompey's Pillar, Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa, and the outside of the Library of Alexandria. Visit the Site of the Lighthouse and Qaitbey Castle, drive along the Cornish for 30km to see the city from the sea and stop at the famous Stanley Bridge. Explore the old downtown of Alexandria, including the Royal Gardens of King Farouk, Abo El Abbas Mosque, the Unknown Soldier of Alexandria, and the statue of Alexander the Great. Then transfer back to your hotel in Cairo for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, your tour guide will accompany you to Cairo Airport for your final departure.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives
- Accommodation in hotel in Cairo 5 nights on bed & breakfast basis
- Accommodation in hotel in Aswan 1 night on bed & breakfast basis
- Accommodation in hotel in Luxor 2 nights on bed & breakfast basis
- Domestic Flights: Cairo / Aswan & Luxor / Cairo
- Transfer by A/C Vehicle: Cairo / Alexandria / Cairo
- Dinner on the Nile Cruise
- All transport is private, top quality and air-conditioned
- Accommodation in all cities and food included as listed.
- English Speaking Guide
- All tours and their basic entrance fees stated are included in the price
- All service charges and taxes.
- The mentioned hotels in the itinerary or similar type/category of hotels will be provided
Package Doesn't Include:
- International Airfare
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal items
- COVID Test
Optional Entrance fees not included:
- Enter inside The Third pyramid cost 10 $ per person
- Enter inside The Great pyramid cost 30 $ per person
- Mummy room at the Egyptian Museum 15 $ per person
- Sound light show cost at the Pyramids Area 45 $ per person
- Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10 $ per Person
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor 120 $ per Person
- Ticket to King Tut Tomb at the Valley of the Kings 25 $ per person
Egypt Entry Requirements:
- Egypt entry visa
- Vaccination card (with verification from concerned government authority).
- The travelers must be vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival date.
To cancel a tour, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tour booking ID and details of the cancellation. The time of sending the email will be considered as the time of cancellation. The email will be considered as the final application for cancellation. Please note that a phone call to the Travel Bangladesh hotline number or any other team member of Travel Bangladesh will not be considered as a request for cancellation.
The following refund policy applies to bookings that are canceled:
-Full refund if the booking is canceled at least seven (7-15) days prior to the start of the experiences/tours.
-Eighty percent (80%) refund if the booking is canceled five (5-7) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-Fifty percent (50%) refund if the booking is canceled one to three (3) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than fourty-eight (48) hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
Please note that all refunds, if applicable, will be processed within seven (7) working days.