Explore Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Nagarkot on a Sightseeing Tour for Himalayan Views and Adventure - 6 Nights 7 Days
Explore the wonders of Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Nagarkot on a 7-day, 6-night tour with Travel Bangladesh. Discover the awe-inspiring Himalayan atmosphere and magnificent vistas while sightseeing at various locations. Prepare to embark on an exciting adventure and pack your bags to experience it all.
Duration: Six Nights and Seven Days
Package Price: 28000BDT
Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, travelers will be greeted and received by our representative. The travelers will spend the night in Kathmandu.
A prompt early breakfast will be served to travelers at their hotel, and they are kindly requested to be ready at the lobby before 6:30 AM. Our car will transport the travelers from the hotel to the tourist bus park, where the bus will depart at 7:00 AM sharp for Pokhara. During the approximately 7-hour journey, travelers will be treated to breathtaking panoramic views of Nepal's rivers, hills, mountains, and other stunning landscapes. Upon arrival at Pokhara Bus Park, our car will be waiting to transport travelers to their designated hotel.
Kindly be prepared at the hotel lobby by 5:30 AM for sunrise viewing (timings may vary based on sunrise schedule). Our car will collect you and transfer you to a location called Sarangkot for the sunrise. Sarangkot is one of Nepal's best places to view the sunrise, with the sun's rays reflecting off the mountains. Following the sunrise experience, our car will transport you back to the hotel around 7:30 AM for breakfast. After breakfast, travelers can embark on the remaining sightseeing in Pokhara or take part in available activities such as Ultralight, Bungee, Jeep Flyer, etc. (Note: These activities are not included in the tour package.) The sightseeing tour of Pokhara encompasses Davis Fall, Gupteshwor cave, and Mountain Museum.
Travelers will be served breakfast at the hotel before proceeding on a sightseeing tour to World Peace Stupa. Following the tour, travelers will have the remainder of the day to explore on their own. Overnight accommodations will be provided at a hotel in Pokhara.
After enjoying an early breakfast at the hotel, travelers are kindly requested to be prepared at the lobby by 7:00 AM. Our car will transport the travelers to the Bus Park, where the bus will depart at 7:30 AM sharp for Kathmandu. Following the roughly 7-hour journey, travelers will once again arrive in Kathmandu. Our vehicle will collect travelers from the tourist Bus Park and transfer them to the designated hotel in Nagarkot. The journey from Kathmandu to Nagarkot takes around 1.5 hours. Travelers will spend the night at the hotel.
Breakfast will be served to travelers at their hotel before transferring to Kathmandu. Once they reach Kathmandu, travelers will tour Durbar Square and Swyambhunath Temple. Overnight accommodations will be provided at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Travelers have the opportunity to view the sunrise from their hotel. Following sunrise viewing, breakfast will be served at the hotel. After breakfast, travelers will be transferred to the airport in accordance with their flight schedule.
- 2-night stay at a hotel in Kathmandu
- 3-nights stay at a hotel in Pokhara
- 1-night stay at a hotel/resort in Nagarkot
- Meals according to the tour package
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu transportation by AC Luxury Bus (SIC) and the rest transportation by private vehicle.
- All transfers and tours as per itinerary
- All applicable Nepalese government taxes.
Package Doesn't Include:
- Airfare / Flight Cost
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Monument, museum entrance fees for the sights mentioned in the itinerary and any road permits for particularly for tourist
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- The services of vehicle are not included on leisure days and after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks, starters
- Medical and travel insurance
- Covid test fee (if needed)
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Cost may vary according to the policy of the hotel/resort
- In case of unavailability of rooms at above mentioned hotels on booking date, similar category hotels will be provided.
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal – point to point.
- All of our guest must carry a valid passport.
- Check-in at the hotels is at 2 PM and & check out time is 12 PM.
- Service can’t be cancelled or changed once it is confirmed.
Nepal Entry Requirements:
- Vaccination Card (with verification from concerned government authority).
- The travelers must be vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Package and hotel booking confirmation.
- Printed copy of filled form of CCMC (https://ccmc.gov.np)
To cancel a tour, please send an email to email@example.com with the tour booking ID and details of the cancellation. The time of sending the email will be considered as the time of cancellation. The email will be considered as the final application for cancellation. Please note that a phone call to the Travel Bangladesh hotline number or any other team member of Travel Bangladesh will not be considered as a request for cancellation.
The following refund policy applies to bookings that are canceled:
-Full refund if the booking is canceled at least seven (7-15) days prior to the start of the experiences/tours.
-Eighty percent (80%) refund if the booking is canceled five (5-7) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-Fifty percent (50%) refund if the booking is canceled one to three (3) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than fourty-eight (48) hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
Please note that all refunds, if applicable, will be processed within seven (7) working days