Discover the Paradise on Earth: Plan a Wonderful Family Vacation to Kashmir's Three Stunning Destinations - 5 Nights 6 Days
Kashmir is a wonderful place to visit with your family. You can enjoy the beautiful sunsets on a Shikara ride on Dal Lake and see the stunning Himalayas in the Mughal Gardens. You can also stay in a cozy houseboat with warm hosts and delicious Kashmiri food.
There are many outdoor activities to enjoy, such as watching shepherd boys cross the banks of the Lidder River. You can also visit nearby spots like Aru Valley or Betaab Valley. For winter sports lovers, Gulmarg is the perfect place to go skiing or sledding and have a snowball fight.
Lastly, you can recreate your favorite Bollywood moment by taking a postcard-perfect photograph against the flower-laden meadows of Sonmarg. All in all, Kashmir has something for everyone and is a great destination for a family vacation.
Duration: Five Nights and Six Days
Package Price: 22200BDT
Welcome to Srinagar, the beautiful capital city of Jammu and Kashmir in northern India. As you arrive, you will be greeted by the stunning landscape of snow-capped mountains, tranquil lakes, and lush greenery that surround the city.
Embark on an exciting excursion to Sonmarg, a picturesque town nestled in the majestic Himalayas of Kashmir. Sonmarg is renowned for its stunning natural beauty, snow-capped peaks, and verdant meadows.
Embark on a scenic journey from Srinagar to Pahalgam, a charming town nestled in the picturesque valleys of Kashmir. As you travel from Srinagar, you will be greeted by stunning views of snow-capped mountains, lush green meadows, and gurgling streams that dot the landscape.
On the last leg of your journey, make your way back from Pahalgam to Srinagar and indulge in some sightseeing in the beautiful capital city of Jammu and Kashmir.
Embark on an exciting excursion to Gulmarg, a paradise for winter sports enthusiasts, nestled amidst the beautiful Himalayan ranges of Kashmir. The journey to Gulmarg is a scenic drive through the picturesque countryside of Kashmir, which offers breathtaking views of snow-capped peaks and lush green valleys.
As your trip to the beautiful valley of Kashmir comes to an end, it's time to bid farewell to the enchanting land and depart from Srinagar.
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV/Innova car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary
- Highly experienced driver cum guide
Package Doesn't Include:
- Covid test fees (if needed)
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusions.
- Video and camera permit at sights.
- Personal expenses and Tips for guide(s) and driveEarly check-in or late check-out cost at the resort(s)/hotel(s).
- Any kind of watersport/activity, porters at airports and hotels, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges etc
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Cost may vary according to the policy of the hotel/resort
- In case of unavailability of rooms at above mentioned hotels on booking date, similar category hotels will be provided.
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal – point to point.
- All of our guest must carry a valid passport.
- Check-in at the hotels is at 2:00 PM and & check out time is 12:00 PM.
- Service can’t be cancelled or changed once it is confirmed.
- India entry visa
- Vaccination card (with verification from concerned government authority).
- The travelers must be vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival date.
To cancel a tour, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tour booking ID and details of the cancellation. The time of sending the email will be considered as the time of cancellation. The email will be considered as the final application for cancellation. Please note that a phone call to the Travel Bangladesh hotline number or any other team member of Travel Bangladesh will not be considered as a request for cancellation.
The following refund policy applies to bookings that are canceled:
-Full refund if the booking is canceled at least seven (7-15) days prior to the start of the experiences/tours.
-Eighty percent (80%) refund if the booking is canceled five (5-7) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-Fifty percent (50%) refund if the booking is canceled one to three (3) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than fourty-eight (48) hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
Please note that all refunds, if applicable, will be processed within seven (7) working days.