Egypt Itinerary: Pyramids, Alexandria, Luxor and Nile Cruise - 6 Nights and 7 Days
Embark on a journey through the ages with a visit to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, and explore the artifacts of the Pharaonic period at the Egyptian Museum.
Experience the charm of Alexandria on a day trip, where you will visit the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa, Pompey's Pillar, the Library of Alexandria, and the site of the Lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Fly to Luxor and discover the treasures of the East and West Banks, including the magnificent Karnak and Luxor Temples, the Valley of the Kings and Queens, and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Take in the stunning views of Luxor from a hot air balloon ride before returning to Cairo on a flight.
Delve into the old part of Cairo and visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church, and Synagogue, as well as the Bazaars. In the evening, enjoy a dinner cruise on the Nile, complete with a Tanoura show and belly dancing.
Duration: Six Nights and Seven Days
Package Price: 95500BDT
Upon your arrival at Cairo airport, you will be greeted by our representative who will be holding a sign with your name. They will escort you to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay in Cairo.
After breakfast, your guide will pick you up from your hotel for an excursion to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple, then head to the Egyptian Museum to see a rare collection of 5000 years of art, including Tutankhamen's treasures. Return to your hotel in Cairo for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, take a 3-hour land trip to Alexandria. Visit Pompey's Pillar and the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa. See the library of Alexandria from the outside, the site of the ancient lighthouse and the castle of Qaitbey. Drive along the Cornish for 30 km to view the city from the seaside, including the old harbor with 7000 underwater monuments. Visit the old downtown, the Royal gardens of King Farouk, and the Abo El Abbas Mosque. See the Unknown Soldier of Alexandria and the statue of Alexander the Great before transferring back to Cairo for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, fly from Cairo to Luxor and visit the east bank. See Karnak Temple, built over different historical periods, and Luxor Temple, dedicated to the Theban triad. Also, visit the great Obelisk of Ramses II. Explore the west bank, including the Valley of the Kings and Queens, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay in Luxor.
Enjoy an early morning hot air balloon ride over Luxor, have breakfast, check out, and transfer to Luxor Airport for a flight back to Cairo. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel and stay overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, your guide will take you to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El-Din. Next, head to Old Cairo to see the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church, and Synagogue, and Amr ibn al Aas Mosque. Visit the Bazaars before returning to your hotel. In the evening, enjoy dinner on a Nile cruise with a Tanoura show and belly dancing. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay in Cairo.
After breakfast, your tour guide will accompany you to Cairo airport for your final departure.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives
- Accommodation in hotel in Cairo 5 nights on bed & breakfast basis
- Accommodation in hotel in Luxor 1 night on bed & breakfast basis
- Transfer by A/C Vehicle: Cairo / Alexandria / Cairo
- Domestic Flights: Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
- Dinner on the Nile Cruise
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor
- All transport is private, top quality and air-conditioned
- Accommodation in all cities and food included as listed.
- English Speaking Guide
- All tours and their entrance fees stated are included in the price
- All service charges and taxes.
- The mentioned hotels in the itinerary or similar type/category of hotels will be provided
Package Doesn't Include:
- International Airfare
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal items
Extras optional not included tours you can book:
- Enter inside The Third pyramid cost 10 $ per person
- Enter inside The Great pyramid cost 30 $ per person
- Mummy room at the Egyptian Museum 15 $ per person
- Sound light show cost at the Pyramids Area 45 $ per person
- Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10 $ per Person
- Ticket to Alexandria Library 5 $ per Person
- King Tut Tomb at the Valley of the Kings 25 $ per Person
Egypt Entry Requirements:
- Egypt entry visa
- Vaccination card (with verification from concerned government authority).
- The travelers must be vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival date.
To cancel a tour, please send an email to email@example.com with the tour booking ID and details of the cancellation. The time of sending the email will be considered as the time of cancellation. The email will be considered as the final application for cancellation. Please note that a phone call to the Travel Bangladesh hotline number or any other team member of Travel Bangladesh will not be considered as a request for cancellation.
The following refund policy applies to bookings that are canceled:
-Full refund if the booking is canceled at least seven (7-15) days prior to the start of the experiences/tours.
-Eighty percent (80%) refund if the booking is canceled five (5-7) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-Fifty percent (50%) refund if the booking is canceled one to three (3) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than fourty-eight (48) hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
Please note that all refunds, if applicable, will be processed within seven (7) working days.