Explore Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Nagarkot on a Sightseeing Tour for Himalayan Views and Adventure - 4 Nights 5 Days
Explore the wonders of Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Nagarkot on a 5-day, 4-night tour with Travel Bangladesh. Discover the awe-inspiring Himalayan atmosphere and magnificent vistas while sightseeing at various locations. Prepare to embark on an exciting adventure and pack your bags to experience it all.
Duration: Four Nights and Five Days
Package Price: 24500BDT
Travelers will be received by our representative at Tribhuvan International Airport. Half day sightseeing of Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swyambhunath Stupa. After sightseeing, the travelers will be dropped at hotel and overnight stay will be at Kathmandu.
Travelers will be served early breakfast at the hotel. Travelers are requested to be ready at the lobby before 6:30 AM. Our car will pick up the travelers from hotel and drop to tourist bus park- Bus will start from tourist bus park on 7:00 AM sharp. After 07 hours (approx.) journey, travelers will reach to Pokhara. On the way the travelers will see panoramic views of rivers, hills, mountains and other beautiful landscapes of Nepal. After reaching to Pokhara Bus Park, our car will pick and drop to designated hotel.
Please be ready at hotel lobby by 5:30 AM for sunrise (timing may vary as per sunrise time). Our car will pick up and transfer to place called Sarangkot for sunrise. Sarangkot is one of the best places to see the sunrise in Nepal. Along with sunrise you can see sun rays reflecting on mountains. After sunrise car will drop back to hotel around 7:30 AM for breakfast. Soon after breakfast travelers can start their remaining sightseeing of Pokhara or they can do activities available. (Ultralight, Bungee, Jeep Flyer etc. These are not included in the tour package) Sightseeing of Pokhara includes Davis Fall, Gupteshwor cave & Mountain Museum.
After early breakfast at hotel, travelers are requested to be ready at lobby by 7:00 AM. Our car will drop to travelers at the Bus Park. Bus will start from tourist bus park on 7:30 AM Sharp. After a journey of approx. 7 hours, travelers will reach to Kathmandu Again. Our vehicle will pick up from tourist Bus Park and transfer to the designated hotel at Nagarkot. It takes approximately 1.5 hours to reach nagokot. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Travelers can see sunrise from hotel. Breakfast will be served at hotel. After breakfast, departure transfer to airport as per flight schedule.
- 1-night stay at a hotel in Kathmandu
- 2-nights stay at a hotel in Pokhara
- 1-night stay at a hotel/resort in Nagarkot
- Meals according to the tour package
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu transportation by AC Luxury Bus (SIC) and the rest transportation by private vehicle.
- All transfers and tours as per itinerary
- All applicable Nepalese government taxes.
Package Doesn't Include:
- Airfare / Flight Cost
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Monument, museum entrance fees for the sights mentioned in the itinerary and any road permits for particularly for tourist
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- The services of vehicle are not included on leisure days and after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks, starters
- Medical and travel insurance
- Covid test fee (if needed)
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Cost may vary according to the policy of the hotel/resort
- In case of unavailability of rooms at above mentioned hotels on booking date, similar category hotels will be provided.
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal – point to point.
- All of our guest must carry a valid passport.
- Check-in at the hotels is at 2 PM and & check out time is 12 PM.
- Service can’t be cancelled or changed once it is confirmed.
Nepal Entry Requirements:
- Vaccination Card (with verification from concerned government authority).
- The travelers must be vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Package and hotel booking confirmation.
- Printed copy of filled form of CCMC (https://ccmc.gov.np)
To cancel a tour, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tour booking ID and details of the cancellation. The time of sending the email will be considered as the time of cancellation. The email will be considered as the final application for cancellation. Please note that a phone call to the Travel Bangladesh hotline number or any other team member of Travel Bangladesh will not be considered as a request for cancellation.
The following refund policy applies to bookings that are canceled:
-Full refund if the booking is canceled at least seven (7-15) days prior to the start of the experiences/tours.
-Eighty percent (80%) refund if the booking is canceled five (5-7) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-Fifty percent (50%) refund if the booking is canceled one to three (3) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than fourty-eight (48) hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
Please note that all refunds, if applicable, will be processed within seven (7) working days.