Journey Through Time and Culture with an Exceptional Cairo Tour - 4 Nights and 5 Days
This comprehensive tour of Cairo provides an exceptional overview of the city's rich and diverse history, culture, and cuisine. The tour starts with a visit to the world-famous Pyramids of Giza, where you can admire the incredible structures and learn about their fascinating history and culture. Next, you will explore the world-renowned Egyptian Museum, home to the largest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world. You will also have the opportunity to discover the enchanting district of Old Cairo with its stunning mosques and churches, vibrant streets, and markets. The day ends with a delicious dinner on a Nile cruise, where you can enjoy stunning views of the city from the tranquil waters of the river. Overall, this tour offers an unforgettable experience of one of the most fascinating cities in the world.
Duration: Four Nights and Five Days
Package Price: 37500BDT
Upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport, a representative will be eagerly awaiting you, holding a signboard with your name clearly displayed. Subsequently, they will escort you to your lodging in Cairo, where you will be able to spend the night.
After breakfast, your guide will pick you up to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, the Great Sphinx, and the Valley Temple. You'll also see the Step Pyramid of Zoser and visit Memphis to see the Statue of Ramses II. Dinner on a Nile Cruise will be provided in the evening. Transfer back to your hotel for an overnight stay in Cairo.
After breakfast at the hotel, you have the day to yourself to spend as you please. Enjoy your free time in Cairo. Overnight stay in the hotel.
After breakfast, your guide will take you to the Egyptian Museum to see its rare collection of 5000 years of art and the Tutankhamen treasure. You'll also visit the Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, Citadel of Salah El-Din, the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church, and Synagogue in Old Cairo. Overnight stay in Cairo.
After breakfast, your tour guide will pick you up from the hotel and transfer you to Cairo International Airport as per your flight details, marking the end of your tour.
- Meet and greet service by our representative
- 4 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in Cairo
- Dinner on the Nile Cruise
- English Speaking Guide
- All transport is private, top quality and air-conditioned
- Accommodation at all cities and food included as listed
- All tours and their entrance fees stated are included in the price
- All service charges and taxes
- The mentioned hotels in the itinerary or similar type/category of hotels will be provided
Package Doesn't Include:
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal Expenses
- COVID Test
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Entry fees Not Included in the price:
- Enter inside The Third Pyramid cost 10 $ per person
- Enter inside The Great Pyramid cost 25 $ per person
- Mummy room at the Egyptian Museum 15 $ per person
- Sound light show cost at the Pyramids Area 45 $ per person
- Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10$ per Person
Egypt Entry Requirements:
- Egypt entry visa
- Vaccination card (with verification from concerned government authority).
- The travelers must be vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival date.
To cancel a tour, please send an email to email@example.com with the tour booking ID and details of the cancellation. The time of sending the email will be considered as the time of cancellation. The email will be considered as the final application for cancellation. Please note that a phone call to the Travel Bangladesh hotline number or any other team member of Travel Bangladesh will not be considered as a request for cancellation.
The following refund policy applies to bookings that are canceled:
-Full refund if the booking is canceled at least seven (7-15) days prior to the start of the experiences/tours.
-Eighty percent (80%) refund if the booking is canceled five (5-7) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-Fifty percent (50%) refund if the booking is canceled one to three (3) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
-No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than fourty-eight (48) hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
Please note that all refunds, if applicable, will be processed within seven (7) working days.